- Hormonal changes and medical conditions. Different circumstances can cause extremely durable or brief balding, including hormonal changes because of pregnancy, labor, menopause and thyroid issues. Ailments incorporate alopecia areata (al-o-PEE-she-uh ar-e-A-tuh), which is invulnerable framework related and causes sketchy balding, scalp diseases like ringworm, and a hair-pulling jumble called trichotillomania (trik-o-until o-MAY-nee-uh).
- Hormonal fluctuations and medical conditions Different factors, such as hormonal changes during pregnancy, labour, menopause, and thyroid issues, can cause extremely long-lasting or brief baldness. Alopecia areata (al-o-PEE-she-uh ar-e-A-tuh), which is invulnerable framework related and causes patchy balding, scalp diseases like ringworm, and trichotillomania (hair-pulling jumble) (trik-o-until o-MAY-nee-uh).
- Medications and nutritional supplements
- Baldness can be caused by certain medications, such as those used to treat cancer, joint pain, depression, heart problems, gout, and hypertension.
- Treatments and hairstyles Excessive hairstyling or hairstyles that pull your hair tight, such as ponytails or cornrows, can cause foothold alopecia. Permanents and hot-oil hair drugs can both make hair nonconformist. If scarring occurs, baldness may be extremely long-lasting.
Our Hair Transplant Treatments:
DHR+ Hair Transplants:
Experience the precision and perfection of the revolutionary DHR+ Sapphire hair transplant at EnhancedMed+. With a near 100% graft survival rate, quicker recovery, and maximum density, you can achieve a lifetime of beautiful, healthy, natural hair.
Capillary FUE Hair Transplant:
Undergo a life-changing transformation with Capillary FUE hair transplant at EnhancedMed+. Enjoy a fuller, healthier head of hair without any stitches or visible scarring. Restore your hairline and regain your self-esteem and youthful appearance.
FUT Hair Transplant:
Bid adieu to your hair loss woes and say hello to natural hair again with the power of FUT hair transplants at EnhancedMed+. Achieve greater density and coverage with a painless, cost-effective, and time-efficient procedure. FUT is perfect for those with extensive hair loss or limited donor availability.
Female Hair Transplant:
Rediscover your crown – your voluminous locks that exude youthfulness and true beauty. Designed exclusively for women, our specialized hair transplants in India address the unique needs and concerns of female hair loss. Regain control over your hair growth and embrace your luscious, healthy hair again with pride.
Is your receding hairline making you look older than your age? Experience the art and science of hairline reconstruction at EnhancedMed+. Our skilled hair transplant doctors in India specialize in restoring natural-looking hairlines that perfectly frame your face and harmonize with your features, enhancing your overall appearance.
Moustache and Beard Hair Transplant:
Unlock a more well-defined and masculine look with our moustache and beard hair transplants at EnhancedMed+. Our hair transplant surgeons specialize in sculpting and enhancing your facial hair, helping you achieve that desired look and style. With advanced techniques and artistry, we craft a natural-looking beard and moustache for you, adding more charm to your personality.
Start your Hair Transformation with EnhancedMed+. Contact us today!
Get Back Your Head Full Of Hair With The Best Hair Fall Treatment in town!
Get back your head full of hair with the best hair fall treatment in town!
Your hair is like the cherry on top of a perfect vanilla cake. It complements your facial features and gives you a chance to style them in various ways and, thus, change your look whenever you want. It makes you feel confident, and the absence of it can deal a significant blow to your self-confidence.
Causes of hair loss are many: from family history, that is, genetics, to pollution and a stressful lifestyle. And similarly, there are many procedures to regain your proud mane and feel confident again. Read on to learn more about the significant causes of loss of hair and the various solutions you can opt for!
The different types of hair loss
Hair loss can be differentiated based on pattern, which is quite a few.
- Androgenetic alopecia is a prevalent hair loss type and affects millions of men and women in India. It includes both male and female pattern baldness. It is hereditary but can be countered by hair transplantation and surgeries.
- Telogen Effluvium - This affects the scalp when many hair follicles enter the telogen but delay the next growth cycle.
- Anagen effluvium - This is caused by medical treatment, mainly chemotherapy. The hair loss is rapid but can be countered by medication.
- Alopecia Areata - The body’s immune system attacks and damages the hair tissues and causes hair fall.
- Cicatricial alopecia - Hair follicles are destroyed by inflammation and replaced by scar tissue.
- Hair shaft abnormalities - These cause the hair shafts to become weak and cause rapid hair loss, leading to baldness.
The significant causes of hair loss
As it is already clear, hair loss has several reasons, ranging from fungal infections to genes and injuries. The following is a list of the major causes of hair loss in most adults.
- Genetics - Your hair fall genes may have been inherited from your ancestors, but even that can be solved with proper treatment!
- Stressful lifestyle - Stress can lead to several problems, and loss of hair is one of the most prominent ones.
- Improper hair care - Overusing products or over-styling hair can damage and destroy your hair and result in hair loss.
- Infection - Infections in your scalp can also result in rapid hair loss, which needs to be taken care of immediately.
- Medication - Various medicines contain chemicals that may adversely affect your scalp’s health and lead to hair loss.
The best hair loss treatment methods
There are quite a few methods by which one may counter hair loss. The following list of best hair loss treatment methods includes the most popular methods, such as hair transplantation as well as the usage of long-term medication, and also an altered lifestyle, which may help one to grow back lost hair.
- Hair transplantation - The two methods are Follicular Unit Extraction and Follicular Unit Transplantation, and they are both processes by which new hair follicles are attached to the scalp.
- Laser Treatment - It helps in hair regrowth by inhibiting the effects of inflammation. It is safe and highly effective for male pattern hair loss.
- Lifestyle change - Changing your diet, quitting smoking, and learning a stress-free life can reduce hair fall and proper regrowth.
- Products - The usage of organic products that promote a healthy scalp and hair, such as various oils, biotin, bhringraj, and onion juice, can also help battle hair loss.
- Medication - Proper medication from a dermatologist, including prescription and over-the-counter drugs such as minoxidil and finasteride, can help to regrow hair and reverse the effects of hair loss. Still, it may take up to a year to see different results.
We at Enhanced Med have mastered the art of hair transplant. With clinics in almost all major cities of India, including Bangalore, we can give your hair the treatment it needs! Therefore, you can get our assistance anytime whenever you need any solution regarding your hair. We are always there to solve your issue.