The scalp is the part of your head that is the seat of your gorgeous mane. Bordered by your face and neck, the scalp is an area that must be taken care of to ensure good scalp health that will, in turn, provide the healthy growth of hair. Infections and injuries to the scalp adversely affect your hair which may result in hair loss or bald spots.
Scalp rejuvenation is healing the scalp to promote healthy hair growth so you can have your gorgeous hair back and feel confident again! It can be done in different ways: from using platelet-rich plasma to using microneedles, though all of them with the same aim of boosting collagen and slowing down the aging of the scalp. Read on to find out about the various processes and how they can help your scalp.
The process of rejuvenating the scalp
The process of scalp rejuvenation helps remove dirt, dust, and dead skin cells from the scalp and helps heal damaged tissues and prevent infection. The process essentially consists of using the patient’s very own platelet-rich plasma to stimulate the scalp cells by supplying them with “growth factors.”
This platelet-rich plasma helps to promote the proper blood circulation through the blood vessels in the scalp rejuvenation and also supplies it with fresh collagen that removes signs of aging.
Scalp rejuvenation can also be done by injecting various nutrients such as vitamins, proteins, and growth factors into the scalp. This is known as mesotherapy and helps enhance blood flow to the scalp, promotion of hair growth and prevent hair loss.
The various methods of scalp rejuvenation
Scalp rejuvenation can be done by various different methods. Each of these works towards the same goal:
- Healing the scalp
- Improving the blood circulation in the scalp
- Promoting healthy hair growth
The various different ways in which scalp rejuvenation goals can be reached are as follows:
- Microneedling- It is the process of using needles to puncture the skin of the scalp to promote the production of collagen. This also helps to activate the stem cells, which improves the health of the scalp and promotes better hair growth.
- Microchanneling- It is simpler than the process of micro needling but is simpler and is also a non-surgical method. It includes using a channel to produce more collagen in the deeper dermal layers and increase the effect of products that help the scalp.
- PepFactor- This has become increasingly popular in recent times, including a product made of proteins. It is usually preceded by micro needling, followed by laser light beam treatment which promotes a faster response to the treatment by the hair follicles. PepFactors target the scalp’s fibroblasts, which are cells that constitute the collagen-producing tissues.
Our well-experienced surgeons and professionals can give you the best scalp rejuvenation process possible. We, at Enhanced Med, in Bangalore are entirely dedicated to giving you the best possible service and helping you gain your confidence back, look better and roll back the years by regrowing your hair and fighting hair loss effectively!